Do you need a Cook in Your Kitchen? There are many reasons why you (or someone you know) may need cooking lessons or a even just want a great caterer. Everyone has the ability to cook! All you need is a few tips and some confidence in the kitchen – you don’t need to be a celebrity chef!
Are you new to the kitchen or never had the need to cook before?
Do you want to impress someone special, or simply cook delicious home made food?
Is there something that you would like to cook and don’t have the confidence to attempt?
Have you bought a Thermomix, and would like to learn more ways of incorporating it into your cooking?
At Cooks in Your Kitchen we can show you just how easy and achievable this can be!
- Private cooking lessons in your Own Home or Ours
- Hands on Group classes in a Home Economics Kitchen – no more standing around watching someone else!
- Catering for dinner parties 2-20 people
- Catering for functions by enquiry
- Recipe developing and converting traditional recipes for use in a thermomix
- Menus designed to accomodate many allergies/intolerances using fresh and locally sourced produce
- Learn simple, everyday recipes and techniques that will impress your friends and family
- Acquire Confidence in the Kitchen
- Want to do something different with some friends for a Hens/Bucks or special event?
Organise your Cooking Class or Catered Function anywhere throughout the Adelaide area!
Stuck for a gift idea? Contact Cooks In Your Kitchen to purchase a Gift Voucher of any amount for your friends and family